Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Near Death Experience

The Husband was putting out hay this morning in the calf pen.  I was keeping the calves from escaping out the open panels.  Thought I would video while I was just standing around.



So I look silly, cause the calves stopped right in front of me.  They looked at me like "what is up with you?"

The Husband's response to me scurrying to the fence when I saw the group of calves running at me...



Isn't he sweet.  Don't run from those calves.  Yea, I can just see it now...what happened to you?  Ummm, I was stampeded by calves cause the Husband told me not to run....

8 comments:

Leah said...

Yeehaw! Cute calves but getting big! You be careful out there!

Reddunappy said...

LOL Cute!!
Wait til they get bigger and do that LOL

Unknown said...

LOL calves are SO cute!

Shirley said...

Yup, I would'a jumped on the fence too!

LindaG said...

Guys would say something like that. Glad you're okay!

That Janie Girl said...

That's funny! I would have climbed that panel and probably busted my butt.

trump said...

Greetings from the Amish community of Lebanon,Pa. Richard from Amish Stories.

Gail said...

If you can keep laughing, you're okay.

Good video! Right from the front row!