Monday, December 21, 2009

Harley's Holiday Misery

I can't believe Mom made me do this.

IMG_7868


Doesn't she know I am a COWDOG!

IMG_7848

I'm NOT some prissy Hollywood pocket pet.

IMG_7857


This is so embarrassing.   I sure hope the others don't see these pictures.  I'll be the laughing stock of the ranch.

IMG_7853

I have a reputation to uphold.  I'm the baddest dog around these parts.  I'll show Mom what I think of this!


IMG_7874


If I tear this stupid hat up, maybe she'll never try dressin' me up again.


IMG_7877

I better get extra goodies in my stocking for this.  She and Santa owe me big time!

16 comments:

Linda said...

You show 'em Harley! LOL! Too cute.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Aww Harley,Its okto show your softer side, but only for a minute!Too Cute!

lisa said...

Go Harley! But I have to admit he does look like a pocket pet! Sorry, I had to say it! ;)

Thea said...

Such cute pictures! I understand Harley's pain ... we have two chihuahua cowdogs ;)

Leah said...

The first pic is adorable - you are very handsome Harley - Santa would be proud!

Jocelyn said...

Our Blue Heeler does that when we put on her Santa Sweater :) !!

Unknown said...

Hahah Savanah acts paralyzed when you stick stuff on her its hilarious.

Farmchick said...

Oh he looks so sweet but I know he hated it!! ;)

RURAL said...

Too cute for words.

Jen

Unknown said...

But he's so stinkin' cute in that hat!

Far Side of Fifty said...

What a cutie! He is looking a little grumpy in those last photos:)

CTG Ponies said...

Oh my, he's cute! And it seems the smaller they are, the more 'tude they have. I love the look on his face in the first pic.

gtyyup said...

Another big dog in a lil' body...he's even cute when he's PO'd!

Andrea said...

ha ha ha, poor Harley! Ha ha ha, I make my dogs wear hats and scarfs and other such fun festive things!!

Homestay Mama said...

So funny! So cute!

Tami Weingartner said...

Merry Christmas....very late! Looks like Harley was not up to being santa this year!