Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Mission Continues......

Momma buffalo has it out for me. I watched out the window all day waiting to see them up close to the road or at least on this side of the pasture. No luck. So finally, I decided to take my chances and walk out there. I walked to the bottom of the pasture and the suckers seem to be taunting me. They were in camera range, sure enough, but they were also in waist high sunflowers. So I couldn't even see the baby if I wanted to. Then all of 'em came right up to me while momma ran off to the back. Gimme a freakin' break!



See....they were hiding.



This one even tried to camouflage itself. Sneaky little sucker!



"Hey, we'll let you take our close-ups." Thanks but no thanks!



There goes momma with the baby.



"Dude, you're hand stinks!"

No comments: