Monday, May 19, 2008

The Big City

I arrived in the capitol city this morning to help with a training for a few days. I did well driving in, finding my way downtown, etc. The husband called me to make sure I got here okay. "Of course I did," I said, "No problems." Everyone here knows I'm from the country. One guy even asked me, "How is cow country?" Which I take in stride, no biggie, I'm proud to be country. But then I got to the hotel and checked in. All good.....went up to my room and this is what I saw when I went to open the door........



WHAT THE HECK!!! I may speak funny and call things by different names but handicap.....I look around to see if there are buttons on the other doors....NOPE! Oh well, I would rather be "handicapped" than live in this rat race.

1 comment:

Kellys said...

They DID know you were coming......

Have fun...miss ya....

pk