Monday, January 25, 2010

The Wild Child

Went to check the girls at our other lease.  Wanted to see how the new baby was doing after the cold spell we had a week ago.

All the girls were up by the gate when we arrived.  They were happy to see us.  And really happy we brought cubes to feed.

IMG_8238

You notice the lil calfer up there.  She's a stinker.  But the cutest stinker you'll ever see.  She was givin' Blaze what for.

IMG_8279

She'd butt heads and kick...

IMG_8280

Gave Blaze her crazy eyes...

IMG_8277

She was bullyin' all the weanling heifers.  Kickin' at them and pushin' her weight around.  She even kicked at some of the other cows.  I know I'm gonna keep my distance from her rear end.

I was tellin' the husband what a lil tooter she was and she turned to give me her "Who me?" look.

IMG_8281

Whatever Lil Missy, I know your game.  You ain't foolin' me!

19 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

She is a good looking calf! nice to see them sparky like that!

Leah said...

A little feisty ball of fire! She is gorgeous!

The Ag Teacher's Wife said...

Well, she sure is sassy! She is a pretty calf.

Mama Mess said...

Definately full of peas and vinegar! ;)

missy said...

she may be a little stinker but she sure is cute!!!!!

Susan said...

You know what horned cows say about their babies? "I sure am glad they're not born with horns!"

demainca said...

She is so darn cute! So full of it too. She will have her way and flash them big brown eyes at ya. Oh, yes we know that kind, little one!

Jocelyn said...

Gorgeous calf, but once again,
the cute wittle moo cow can't be trusted!

Linda said...

Spunky little bugger ain't she? Cute too!

WV= 'grazed' No kidding!

Paige said...

she is cute as shit. What're we gonna name her?

Unknown said...

What a cutie. Can I take her home? Pllllease!?

Janice said...

Pretty little brat, now I know what they mean when they say calf eyes.

City girl turned Country Girl said...

Oh she is SO cute!!! I absolutely LOVE that last picture of her!! She is definitely playing the part of an angel there LOL!!

Dee said...

She's a cutie! I love her crazy eye stare down.

Gail said...

Fat and sassy!

Shirley said...

Love the light in these photos.
That little rascal has attitude! What a hooligan!

A Joyful Chaos said...

Cute calf. Thanks for sharing.

LadyFi said...

Oh those eyes would melt an ice berg!

Andrea said...

Look at her go!! Little Stinker!! Acting like she is so big!! I love it!