Friday, April 29, 2011

Just a Reminder

Paws in the Park is quickly approaching.  I have about 2 weeks to raise the remaining money to reach my $300 goal.  I'm over half way there!!!  For additional information on the event, you can read the post HERE.

I will place all my blogger peeps that donate in a drawing for over $50 worth of Crazy M Photography swag!  Right now, there are only 4 in the drawing (thank you guys!).  I'm sure they would like to keep it that way but I would love to have a bunch more to add.  The donation amount is not a factor either.  It can be $5.  Every little bit counts to these dogs and cats.




All donations go directly to the shelter.  Click on the shelter's link to go straight to the 4 Paws Project fundraising page.


Thanks for your support!!

2 comments:

Gail said...

Congratulations!!! You just reached your goal. Thanks for all the work you do.

Gail said...

Darn! I just checked and we are a penney shy. I was never good at math.