Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Lil Bullriders & Mini-Bulls

During each day's performance, they had a round of mini-buckers.  Young kids riding mini-bulls.  They were so cute!  I'm still trying to get the Husband talked into a mini-bull.  He's not budging right now though.

As you'll see, it's mandatory that the kids wear helmets and all the protective gear.

IMG_1325

Some of these kids really stuck it on 'em!

IMG_1336

And there were a few good buck offs too!

IMG_1138


IMG_1330

Even a bullfighter got smoked by one of the minis!  This lil bull was really mean!

IMG_1149

If you would like to see a few more pics, click HERE.

14 comments:

CindyDianne said...

So CUTE!

Y'all ever come to the Expo in Glen Rose?

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Tough little buggers, the kids and the bulls

BridgeEtta said...

Where in the world do those bulls come from, wait, I know cows, but . . . I've never seen bulls like that.

Nancy Grossi ~ Churned In Cali ~ The Wife of a Dairyman said...

Those are some brave kiddos! Holy smokes!

The Equestrian Vagabond said...

I've always said bull riders are crazy, these kids are REALLY crazy!!
- The Equestrian Vagabond

Mama Mess said...

I guess it takes a hard core kid to ride mini bulls! Do they not ride steers anymore? And what happened to sheep? LOL

Gail said...

Great pictures. I don't think I could have stayed on one of these little ones either!

Farmchick said...

Love bullriding! :) Never seen the little bulls with the young kids though. :) Come say hi.

Linda said...

What you have to do is FIND one and I'm sure he'll let you keep it.........find a pair (or a pair and a spare) and you'll be in business. GREAT shots!

Whit said...

Love this!

One of my favorite things to watch is shetland bronc riding for the little ranch bronc riders, it's always a heck of a show!

Those kids definately give it their all!

~ Janis said...

The kids here ride big sheep. Those mini bulls are real firecrackers! How they breed them so small ? I guess I dont get out much...
And how did you set up that nice slide show by clicking on "here?"

I need a tutorial about that, from you, if possible.

Much appreciated.

TailGaitFarm@aol.com

lisa said...

I agree with Linda! A pair!

Anonymous said...

Kit is the PBR seeing your photos, Holy Crap those are killer shots Cowgirl!

Anonymous said...

awe, I want a mini bull too! They are cute ;)