Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Funny

My co-worker found this ad on Craigslist and shared it with me. We thought it was so funny. This lady is honest but I think she needs some work on her sales pitch!

The ad reads:

INFO ON YORKIE

"MR. is tiny in size but he thinks hes a 100 pound bully he acctacks kids sometimes draw blood and also the same to other animals ..he is fine with just me and my husband and our frends but when they bring their children ..hes a different dog he will charge and bit any animal no matter the size .he sometimes bits me if i sit in the chair ,,because he thinks its his ..we spoiled his i think we created a monster but we love him we have to find him a home with no kids or other animals and you must have a confy chair lol .he do tend to take over your things took me amost an hour to get my purse from him this morning..great watch dog lol please email us and let us know why you think MR should be yours and husband always says if Mr had horns hell be the devil and if eyes could kill youll be dead lol"

And picture:


Now, does that look like the devil to you? Maybe she caught him between bites!!
Have a great Friday!

18 comments:

Unknown said...

That is funny! I would be a "bitting" dog too if I had an owner that had that many typos to type up!

Jocelyn said...

That is hilarious.

Someone needs to learn to use the spell checker!

IF I had to spend an hour to get my purse from that little demon, it would be the LAST TIME.

LadyFi said...

Too funny - and talk about being brutally honest!

Libby's Library said...

Thank goodness that my dogs don't "bit's me"!
Geesh - I hope this dog gets a good home, where he will be loved - and taught some manners.
Thanks for a good laugh!

Shirley said...

That dog needs to be Ceasared.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

too cute , He is just smarter than they are , and knows it!

missy said...

hahaha!!!!!
i think somebody has an attitude?!!?!?!?

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

I think the idiot owners need Ceasaring! :-) I can't imagine letting my dogs act that way.

Jen

threecollie said...

I kinda want him! Keep everybody in line and all. lol

Maria said...

hard to believe this is for real, I don't think she really wants to find him another home, hubby must of made her put in an add and she is making sure nobody answers it :)

CTG Ponies said...

That is pretty funny but she needs spelling lessons..

Gecko said...

HAHAHA!! That cracked me up, thankyou so much that's what I needed to kick start my day!!!

Jen's Farmily said...

I bet people are just lining up for that one!

Mikey said...

Lol, he's cute! He looks like the devil though, I believe them. That's what happens when they get spoiled...

The Wildwood said...

funny and sad all at the same time.
Poor little guy was so cute they let him just take over the place and now he is paying the price for their mistakes.

Tatersmama said...

He is a sweet looking little thing and he would probably be a good little friend for someone... Someone who has the balls to train him right!

For a minute there until I saw the photo, I thought she was talking about one of my daycare kids! I'm no sayin' which one though! ;-)

And IF she sells that little guy, maybe she could invest in spelling lessons!

Bekah said...

holy grammar batman! that is one poorly written ad!! The dog is adorable, he looks like one we had when I was little.

Jennifer said...

LOL! I bet her phone is just ringing off the hook!