Saturday, May 16, 2009

Pay It Forward Fun


I joined this over at Country Whispers in February. She probably thinks I'm a bum cause I've not posted it yet. Promise, I'm not a flake! I'll uphold my end of the deal!! I was just looking for the perfect time.


So here's how it works....if you would like to participate in the Pay It Forward challenge, you need to leave me a comment. The original rules state the first 5 people to leave a comment get to play but if you really want to participate let me know. I bet we can make an exception!


Then, I will send everyone that is participating a special surprise. It can be homemade or store bought, just something uniquely picked out for you. I will ask that you shoot me an email with some of your likes (i.e. colors, scents, hobbies, collections, anything you specifically would want from me). You each will receive your gift by 08/01/09, if not before.


The only requirement to participate is that you MUST make the same offer on your blog. That's all there is to it! Pretty cool huh!


A small gift wrapped in a smile & a little support goes a long ways towards lifting the spirits of a total stranger who quickly becomes a friend.

11 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Sounds like so much fun ! I am in

eurekan at heart said...

I'm in!

Libby's Library said...

I tried this a while back...not one person "took me up on the offer":-( But it looks like you've got some "takers".

Tatersmama said...

This is so cool! What a wonderful way to share and care... and pay it forward!

I'm in!!

Heather said...

I'm in if someone in your top five drop out!

Anonymous said...

I'm just stopping by due to reading DVM's Wife's post about you winning her give away! So congratulations!!!

We're getting into our busy season (so we hope anyway!) so I won't have many chances to check up on others blogs but I hope to be able to spend more time checking yours out.

I'll be back!!!

The Wife said...

I've gotten 5 takers BUT will take more if you're interested. I hate saying no to you people!

Andrea said...

I have done this and I am such a slacker and I have not made anything to send out to my five winners...Ugh...I am such a slacker.

It's way fun and I really need to get crafting so I can send out some homemade goodies.

Homestay Mama said...

I don't have time to pay it forward, but I just wanted to compliment you on your photos today. Love the first butterfly on the thistle.

City girl turned Country Girl said...

Hi there just Popping in from DVM's Wife blog!! Congrats on the win!! Let us know how much you love the products!! Love your blog by the way!

CTG Ponies said...

What a lovely way to "meet" new people!