Wednesday, November 26, 2008

W is for.....

Usually W is for Wordless Wednesday but not today! I've gotten something else in store for ya.
I finally requested a letter from A Cowboy’s Wife to participate in her meme. She was nice enough to give me a letter I could work with instead of something like Z or X. Here are my 10 things that start with the letter W.......

1. Wife, of course. I am very proud to be The Wife to The Wonderful Husband.


2. Worship. Cause Lord knows I need all the help I can get!
3. Workout. Have been such a slacker the last several months. Need to add Willpower here too. I used to race, emphasis on use to!


4. Wildflowers. They are my favorites!


5. Wrestling. What the husband and I were doing when he got knocked out! Looked a little something like this when I put the whammy smackdown on him!



6. Weekend. My favorite part of the week.



7. Warm fuzzy, something I'm not! I have a Master's degree in Counseling, go figure that one! My professors told me I was a cold prickly!


8. Well Water. The bestest water in the whole wide world courtesy of the Ogallala Aquifer.


9. Woof, woof. The sweet words of my wacky children.


10. Wedding pictures. Some of my favorite pictures of the husband. His face is priceless. If you haven't see the post, take a look at our western wedding here.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a whacky, wonderful Wordy Wednesday!

Libby's Library said...

That was a fun read and I really enjoyed the pictures! Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.
Gobble Gobble!

missy said...

oh my gosh...the wedding pictures are priceless!!!! why are men that way????

kdwhorses said...

Great list!

Great post on being thankful for your hubby!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Tami Weingartner said...

W is for wussell. Finally a close up of the JRT! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

The Ogallala Aquifer comes right through my area in NW Kansas. Nothing better than well water!

Bekah said...

wonderful!

Linda said...

Wonderful Words Wife! Wedding pic's Were aWesome too.

The W.O.W. factor! said...

What a Wife!
Love the "cold and prickly" part...but I'm sure you were joshin us! There is NO Way!
Look at What you've counseled (..or was that smacked as in Wrestled..) into your life!
A wonderful husband and all the Woofs!
Happy Thanksgiving & Birthday all stuffed into one Warm & fuzzy Wonderful day tomorrow!
Barb

Kellys said...

WOW factor: on no, she isn't kidding...

The Wife: please cover those legs.... :)

Happy Birthday tomorrow, and happy lazy turkey day to ya. Enjoy staying home in your jammies with movies/husband....p

CindyDianne said...

Happy Thanksgiving!


You know, I think the preacher through KB was going to bolt. I've heard stories about the talk Dr. Dan gave KB before the ceremony!

Vaquerogirl said...

You? Cold and Prickly! NEVER! You just needed to like your counselor- obviously ,you did! You LOVE us though- right?
Cute wedding photos! You look stunning- Hubby looks scared... but then most guys do. You should see my photos- I look scared and my hubby looks stunning!..
Figgers...