Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Famous No More

Well, my infamy lasted all of about 30 minutes yesterday from my inferno pictures. No one called asking me to become their on-scene photographer so back to taking pictures of the critters around the place. The husband was really cute though. He thought my name on the news site was so awesome. It was really sweet.

Wanted to give you an update on the baby buffalo across the road. He is growing. I stopped and took some pictures of him yesterday. His momma grunted at me a couple times but she didn't run off with him. We're making progress.

Also, my yearling colt Miss Priss is gettin' bigger. She has such an attitude. She's like a teenager. Throws a fit when she doesn't get her way. Even bit me a couple weeks ago. She hasn't tried that again!
Sally, my other mare, is recooperating from hurting her back leg. She got hurt the end of January and it's taken this long for her to put weight back on it. But she is getting around really well now. Don't know when I will or if I will be able to ride her again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know where Sally gets her attitude from!

The Wife said...

Sally is super sweet. What you talkin' 'bout!

BITR Country Girl said...

I really like the "antiqued" look of the photo's! both are very beautiful animals too!