Friday, June 27, 2008

Bulls at Play

I was out waterin' the bulls this afternoon and noticed one of their buckets was gone. I looked around the pen and saw it under the shed. I thought about going in after it but Death Wish had been giving me the eyeball. They were hungry and I wasn't feedin' 'em either. That was double whammies against me. So I filled the other two buckets and watched 'em. I noticed Stubby playing with the bucket. He was knocking it around with his head. Then Boss Hog went after it. I guess they decided to make the empty water bucket their source of entertainment.

This is Stubby and Death Wish fighting over the bucket.

Then Boss Hog got it all to himself. He was rollin', rollin', rollin'......

By the way, have I told you how incredibly hot it is......

Anyways, I am going to wait for the husband to get home and let him go in the pen with the bulls. I don't want to be the one to take away their toy. Like I said, they were already eyeballin' me. I even got a little snort and head throwin' towards my way. They must be grouchy cause it's so hot. Whatever the reason, I don't particularly care to mess with a grouchy bull.

No comments: