So, I guess I need to update y'all on a few things....
1. Mad Dog is still on butthead's place. One of the nice neighbor's finally got in touch with butthead. He said our bull was still there. He just hadn't gotten around to penning his cattle to catch him. So nice neighbor said he would try to do it this weekend. We told him that would be great. If he did catch him, just put him in with his cows. Mad Dog may be 3 years old before we ever get to buck him once! Oh well, we're just happy to know he's still there.
2. Husband went to doctor today to schedule his shoulder surgery. He will have shoulder replacement surgery on February 14th. So he calls me this morning to check the date. I say "You're gonna have it on Valentine's Day?" He says, "That's Valentine's Day?" Then, "Yea, the ladies here say that is Valentine's Day." Yea, I don't need verification! So our V-day will be spent at the hospital. I told him he better get me something good beforehand! :)
3. I finally started back running! Well, I'm taking it very slow. Run about 2 miles at a time but take several days off in between. My achilles is usually pretty sore the next day or two. I still have a goal to run a marathon this year. I want to take it easy. Figure I have all year to build up to it.
4. I closed my photography booth at the craft store in January. Just wasn't making enough to even cover the rent. But I'm okay with it. Still have my website. It's a lot cheaper to maintain. And I added a Facebook page. Haven't been good at updating though. :(
5. Have found my passion. Dog photography. I absolutely love taking the dogs pictures at the shelter. And I think I'm good at it. The shelter really likes me and treats me so well. Just waiting to win the lotto so I can spend more time doing it!
But a few things still remain the same, the love for my husband and our life here on the Crazy M Ranch. I continue to be blessed in 2011. I'm truly a lucky girl.
Why People Should Be Raised In Barns
1 month ago