Sunday, September 12, 2010

Kitty Gets a Name

Yep, decided I might as well name the kitty.  He used another life up yesterday.  Pepper ran out of the yard while we were trying to get a new washing machine in the house.  I had put kitty in the back of my truck just in case.  Kitty decided he didn't like the back of my truck and jumped out.  Pepper chased him down.  Kitty put a good fight though.  By the time I got to them, Kitty was hissin' and swingin' paws at her.  Pepper was keepin' her distance.  After he put up such a good fight, I decided he deserved a name.  So kitty will be called....

Cactus Jack

IMG_1356

He loves to play in the cactus outside the barn so it seemed appropriate.  May you live a long life Cactus Jack!

14 comments:

LindaG said...

Oh my gosh! How does he get in and out without getting stuck by thorns?

I think that's a great name! :)

lisa said...

I love it! Great name!

Unknown said...

Hahha what a kitty. I know a pony named firecracker Jack because he was born on the first of July. He is however, the opposite of his name and it takes a lot of snapping with the whip and hollerin to keep him going at a decent pace for the show ring.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

If he can hold off a JRT That is one tough kitty , he might just have a shot ! Good Luck Castus Jack!

word verf- Micies,maybe if he stays in the barn and chases Micies he will be OK

Tatersmama said...

Goodonya, Cactus Jack! Sometimes you just have to kick a little butt before you can get the respect you deserve, eh?

You may be just little now, but you'll be a force to be reckoned with by the time you're grown!

eurekan at heart said...

Awesome! and I love the name. I love the pic of him too.

Anonymous said...

Cactus Jack, welcome to the Crazy M Ranch. You found the perfect home.

Leah said...

Cute picture --- maybe that was step 1 of co-habiting... :)

BridgeEtta said...

At least at the end of the nine we can put a name on his tombstone now. "Here lies, Cactus Jack. Prickly little kitty, friend to Little Bitty . . "

Mama Mess said...

I like his name! Well at least he's made a believer outta Pepper.....hopefully he'll have the sense to stay away from the bigger ones!

texasnascarcowgirl said...

Great name!!!

Gail said...

Purrrfect name!

Anonymous said...

That is adorable! And so is he.

Anonymous said...

cute name for a cute kitty!