First, Mickey over at The Horsehoeing Housewife gave me both these awards over the past couple weeks. I think she's been in the sun too long looking for Sugarfoot or something! She has a heart of gold and I just love keepin' up with her adventures. So for each one, I will pass it on to some new blogger buddies I have found.
I pass this one of to:
And this one goes out to:
1. W.O.W. Factor
2. Neas Nuttiness
3. J&J Acres
Now, down to the business of the meme. I was tagged by Lil Mama over at Mommy in Spurs. She's a hoot and I'm glad I found her. Or she found me. However it happened. So I must tell you six things about myself that you most likely do not know. I don't think she knew what she was getting into by givin' me this meme. Alrightie, here we go:
1. I was issued a bulletproof vest and a 40 cal. semiautomatic when I took my current job. Yeah, scary! I'm a klutz with a gun! My last job, involved a gun as well but they didn't bother with the vest. Hmmmm!? Where they trying to tell me something?
2. I was a sex offender therapist at a juvenile boy's prison right after I graduated with my Master's degree. In no way did my education prepare me for that job! But I sure got a new education!
3. I love rap and rock music. Especially dirty lyrics (how horrible is that!). I had one CD that was so bad, the husband took it away from me and gave it to a college boy!
4. I don't drink alcohol. No reason really, just never have. Though at times, I think I should. Please don't hold my nonalcoholic ways against me.
5. I lost about 70 lbs around 5 years ago. I got "fluffy" after we married. Lots of exercise and calorie counting. It was a hard long process but it worked.
6. I've had plastic surgery. Yeah, these teets are fake! It was my, well the husband's, present for me losing all that weight! (Family, if you didn't know, really? I know some of ya haven't seen me in awhile, but come on now! Love you!) On a side note, the father-in-law told me yesterday that according to MythBusters, they will not explode at high altitudes. Phew! Thank goodness for that!
Added bonus #7. And as you can tell, I will talk about anything! Sorry!
Oh, I hope I didn't run anyone off with my secrets! Please come back, I promise to keep more things private next time. Really, I swear! Unless you want to know something, then I'll tell ya.
Big teet hugs to all! Oh Lordie, I can't believe I just said that! I'm out of control. Please no more memes. I will run everyone off!