Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Seriously?!

Okay, if you have been with me since the beginning, you know that I have posted on this before. But I was looking at my horse supply magazine and came across it again. I just can't help myself.

**Beware, my crude childish humor is about to rear its ugly head!!**

This ad makes me giggle every time I see it......


I just can't imagine buying this product for my girls. Uncle Jimmy may be the nicest guy around but I don't think I want his balls hanging in my barn. Cause if they were, I would have to say things like this everytime I walked in....

"Girls, please get Uncle Jimmy's Balls out of your mouth while I'm standing here!"
"Miss Priss, could you please stop licking Uncle Jimmy's ball and come here!"
"Uncle Jimmy must have some really tasty balls."
And the list could go on and on. This is what happens when I can't go to sleep and lie awake in bed. Scary huh!

Oh Baby Jesus, please forgive me!

12 comments:

Bekah said...

hahaha oooh dear gosh

The Wife said...

I know! And why am I lying awake at night thinkin' of Uncle Jimmy's Balls!

Calamity Lace said...

uhm...can I say WOW! These people sure are rotten, but they definately knew how to get our attention.

Anonymous said...

OMG - that is just too funny! Talk about having a ball!

Train Wreck said...

Hahaha...eeeeWWeeww! Hahahahaa!!! I am glad I read this @ 1 am not in the moring as I was having my coffee! I would have lost it ! Girl you need to tell that very handsome, smart, hard working, 100% Real Cowboy, Brave, did I say handsome? Husband of yours that it is my wish that you attend this years NFR festivities in honor of the two Cowgirl Princess's needing to meet and compare glass slippers!! Tell him I will even bring him some of my rolls! Pleeaasse! We just gotta "hang out!" (Not like Uncle Jimmy's balls yech!)
We would have soo much fun! He and my Cowboy could roll their eyes together over a beer! So whatdya Say!??

kdwhorses said...

Holy cow, that is too funny! ROTFL!!!

Love the fall color pics as well!

gtyyup said...

Never seen the likes of those before...but I surely won't forget...LOL!!!!

Tami Weingartner said...

Ummmmmm.......hides head in shame......

Uncle Jimmy is from my neck of the woods. Seriously....my Mum's hubby feeds Uncle Jimmy's reject balls to the cows.

missy said...

oh my gosh....that made me laugh so hard i had tears rolling down my face!!!! you made my day complete...

Jen's Farmily said...

What a marketing scheme!! I love the "Get the balls out of your mouth." or "Damn Jimmy and his balls!"

Vaquerogirl said...

Adds a whole new meaning to ' How're ya hangin'"! Hahah!

Anonymous said...

I just found you today through PA Wild Woman.

I laughed so hard my boss had to come to my desk and read too.