Thursday, November 13, 2008

Superior Scribber?? Really???

A new bloggie friend bestowed this award on me a few days back. It makes me laugh because I don't think there is anything "superior" about my scribing! I'm lucky to make complete sentences, use proper verbage, spelling and punctuation. But the acknowledgement is very much appreciated. Thanks Spanki! Please go check Spanki out. She has the cutest kiddos and is beginning a great photography career.







As with all awards, there are rules:

1. Name 5 other Superior Scribblers

2. Link to the author and the name of the blog that gave you the award.

3. Display the award on your blog with this link, which explains the award.

4. At the bottom of that link, add your name to Mr. Linky's list.

5. Post these rules for your recipients.

Alrightie then, now that we have that out of the way, here's my list of recipients:

1. DMV's Wife

2. Karen J-S

3. Lil Mama

4. CindyDianne

5. Tami

Enjoy ladies!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award! Cool...

gtyyup said...

Well thank you so much for my very first award...totally undeserving you know!

But, now I have to figure out how to do the links...been meaning to do that; now I gotta do it!!

Hugs~~

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the awards ladies!

Tami Weingartner said...

Thank you for the award! I will pick it up soon!