Friday, October 3, 2008

Thanks Again



Good 'ol Trainwreck at gave this to me earlier in the week. You peeps are very generous out there. I just hope to keep you entertained with my stories and pictures.


To translate the gift from Portuguese to English, it means:



"This blog invests and believes, the proximity" (meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proxy)



"They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate?Then let's try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to 8 bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.

The eight I would like to share this with are:

1. Ladyfi
2. Country Mouse
3. The Cubicle's Backporch
4. The Life of a Ranch Girl
5. Calamity Lace
6. Texas Kellys (the one who started me blogging!)
7. Malfunction Junction
8. Twin Crossroads

7 comments:

Bekah said...

hey thanks!!!

Train Wreck said...

You are so welcome! After all "Princesses should get gifts!!

The Wife said...

Bekah- Your Welcome!

TW-That is what I keep telling the husband.

Paige said...

Cool! I got a prize, thank!

Jen's Farmily said...

Aww.. thank you so much!! I'm gonna start my 'look at my awards' page!! :)

kdwhorses said...

Congrats~well deserved!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks so much! Will try to spread the love to others... (I think that's what the Portuguese translation was trying to tell us...)