Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lotta Mooin' Goin' On


We've got some upset mommas and babies. They sit at the fence and cry to each other. Such a pitiful sight.

I thought I would share with ya what it's been like at my house. Take a listen..........

Yesterday evening, I got home to find two renegade mothers out of the pasture. Think they were planning a prison break for the little ones. But I caught them in the nick of time.

This morning was a lot quieter. I think they are settlin' down. We'll see what I come home to this evening. They may have been plotting this morning. Lullin' me into a false belief that they are truly coming to grips with their current situation. Hmmmmm.....sneaky suckers!

6 comments:

Bekah said...

haha they were gonna bust out their babies huh?? smart little ladies!

BITR Country Girl said...

They'll come around to your way of thinking. They always do when "froggy" (AKA the Bull) comes a "courtin'".

kdwhorses said...

LOL! They are very smart, smarter than what people give them! I have seen them do some crazy things!
AWWWWWWWWWW!!

Anne and Leigh said...

I work for a cattle broker and we buy freshly weaned calves a lot. They will fill our barn, where I work. I have learned to block it out! I feel for you.

-Anne

Anonymous said...

Make sure they don't get hold of your cell phone. Otherwise, they'll be calling up their buddies for help!

Train Wreck said...

Nice video! Yep those mamas will try to get to their little calves! Don't they know it's better to have "Quiet Time!"