Friday, August 1, 2008

Vignette #1- Who would have thunk it!

This was the day I left home for college (year 1995). My parents and niece saw me off. I had my car packed with all my stuff and was heading south for a 6 1/2 hour drive. I would never have thought that later that week, I would meet the guy I was going to marry. I bet my boyfriend, the one taking this picture, wouldn't expect it either! But look at this guy......



he was just too cute. And I couldn't resist those dimples! There was one thing though, he was a bullrider and I know how those bullriders are......arrogant turds! How could I fall for a bullrider? Well stay tuned and I will tell ya!

On a side note.....I truly love the husband. He cracks me up daily. Last night, after he read the blog, he came in the living room and stood next to my chair.

He said, "What are viga-netties?"

I chuckled and said, "Honey, that's vignettes and they are short stories."

He said, "Man, I was in there practicing how to say it and I still screwed it up!" He's priceless.

No comments: