Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thumbs Up

Last night, I got the thumbs up from the Husband but it didn't start out that way. Let's take a look at yesterday's events as they progressed. It all started when we met up for supper. The Husband got a call from our Preacher Man. The Preacher Man said, "Hey, what's this photo on the internet with you and that little dog. You look like you've been on a three day drunk." I knew something was up when the Husband looked at me when he said, "WHAT?!" I just smiled and said, "Oh, did he look at my blog?" Then I got the look. The Husband said he was going to check this blog-thing out. So when I sat down last night to update, he came in the office to see what all the fuss was about. After looking at it, he decided it wasn't that bad. And when we got in bed last night, he turned over and said, "Honey, I really like your blog." Ahhhhh..........

No comments: