Thursday, May 22, 2008

New Interest

Okay, so I have become the crazy person parked on the side of the road taking pictures in the bar ditch. I can't help myself. I have a need to slam on the brakes, whip my camera out and walk thru knee high grass to take pictures of wildflowers along the road. I know people are thinking "what the heck is that girl doing out there?" Of course today it was on my way home from work so I still had my "professional" attire on while I was up to my waist in brush. And at the time, I'm not thinkin' about the snakes or the bugs, just what a pretty picture I can get. Then as I am walking back to the truck, I start itchin' and notice something bit me on the arm. Oh well, it was worth it. Here is one of my favorites from today's roadside excursion........


There were a few other ones that I thought were pretty neat too. If you notice on the left-hand side of the blog, I have a slideshow now. It is currently just wildflower pictures. I thought it would be a good way to show them without posting every single one. I will be changing it out ever so often.

1 comment:

Kellys said...

I will check with you tomorrow. This is chigger season. I know because I have quite a few myself. Unless you are immune to them (which some people are), you will know by tomorrow just how many you may have picked up......and no calling in sick either....it makes you think twice about bouncing out of the car and into the tall grass...

pk