Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Boy, am I glad to be home. I am not a city girl. I don't see why anyone would want to live in a city when the majority of your time is spent sitting in traffic. It is so nice to drive home and see this..................



Not a soul but me on the road. Isn't that nice and peaceful. No honking or evil glares, no finger waving or tailgating, just a long stretch of open road. These city folk don't know what they're missin'! You can take all your stores and restaraunts. I got a chicken place 12 miles down the road or a pizza place 10 miles the other way. And you know what, it will take me only 15 minutes or less to get to each. Took me over 30 minutes to get 5 miles in the city. That's just a cryin' shame. It's so good to be home!

Plus the Husband has missed me so. He said he checked the blog every night to see if I had posted anything. Ain't that sweet. And he hasn't been able to sleep since I've been gone. He was so happy to see me. I think he is just delirious from exhaustion. Oh well, I'll take it however it comes. Gotta tuck the Husband in, blog at ya later!

No comments: