Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Article about Us

Well the article came out this evening on PBR's website.  Here is the link:

http://www.pbr.com/en/news/features/other-features/2013/2/abbi.aspx

We are also going to be in the ABBI Magazine in March!  Pretty exciting!  I had to send in some pictures for it today.  I think it will be pretty much the same as the article above, just a little longer.  Or at least, that 's what I've been told.

Other craziness today, got a call this afternoon that our yard gate was open and ALL the dogs were out.  Chasing our cattle and running amuck!  Neighbor could only get Diesel, Butch and Lucky caught.  Ellie Mae and Penelope wouldn't go back in the yard.  Took me a little over 2 hours to get home from Fort Hood to check on everything.  Luckily all the cattle were where they were suppose to be.  BUT Ellie and Penelope were not at the house.  I finally spotted Ellie at the very back of the place.  So glad she is bright white!!  I put my mud boots on because it's rained for 2 days and headed that way.  When they could finally hear me calling, they ran right to me.  Penelope was whining up a storm.  She was so relieved to see me.  They went straight to the yard.  Now there is a chain and clip around the gate!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Congratulaions! Building A quality breeding program is paying off for you now, worth all the years it took to get there.

Foxterriermom said...

Just saw this post! WOW!! Good on you guys! I am so proud to be able to say that I know you! (Of course, I'm sure you won't be saying the same thing about me...) Way to go, you two!