Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Year Ago

I brought this little girl home with me (of course without asking the Husband!).


Can you believe how much she has grown in a year!?


She's my girl that's for sure.  But she's also Diesel's best friend.

I have no idea her genetics.  The Husband swears I brought home a Great Dane! ha! Maybe one day I will do a DNA test on her like I did with Diesel.  It would be interesting to see what came back.

She has gone with me to the studio.  But she's very timid outside of the ranch.  Doesn't like being out and about especially without her big brother!

On a side note, several asked if I had quit my job once I opened my studio.  Nope, still working my regular job.  I just schedule pictures either after work during the week or on the weekends.  I had to buy a day planner yesterday to keep up with everything.  I have a fear that I'm going to forget a session!!



11 comments:

RURAL said...

She's a beaut.

So glad that this studio and photography business is keeping you busy, a day planner is a great idea. You have such talent!

Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams

Josie said...

She's a absolutely gorgeous dog!!

threecollie said...

She is truly gorgeous!

LindaG said...

I have to make a lot of notes, too. And I don't have a second job.
Hope your weekend is going well! :-)

Linda said...

I can see the Great Dane and maybe some Rott? Pretty, pretty Girl!

Reddunappy said...

Love the brindle color.

Shirley said...

Whatever she is, it works! She has quite a unique look to her with that brindle coat and yellow eyes.

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Whatever she is, she's beautiful! Love that brindle color! She really did get big!!

lisa said...

She sure has grown within the last year! Gotta be hard juggling two jobs. I didn't realize how tough going to school full time after 25 years would be and hold down the farm at the same time! I have to say though I sure am glad I am doing it!

Mama Mess said...

She's beautiful! I'd guess Great Dane and Mastiff if I had to, but whatever she is, I know you love her dearly, just like all your dogs!

So happy for you in your new business venture!

Reddirt Woman said...

Got to be some Dane in that big girl! She is a beauty.