I usually have an extremely hard time posting awards. So if you've given me one in the past, please don't hate me if I never posted it. I appreciate each and every one. I just hate choosing others to give it to. I think you all deserve an award. Anyhow, I thought I would try doing this one. It was bestowed upon me by the Dawson Cattle Company. Thank you! And the rules are as follows: thank the person that gave it to you (check), link back to their blog (check), reveal 7 things about myself (ugh!) and pass it along to others (alright, I'll force myself to pick).
Now I don't know that I have 7 things to reveal about myself. Y'all know about everything there is to know about me! Let's see....
1. I dipped snuff when I was little. My grandmother had a fit! My mom knew I justed wanted to be like my older brothers and I wouldn't do it long. She was right, it didn't last long.
2. I won a photo contest when I was in elementary school. Took a picture of our old barn as the sun was coming up. Then never really did much of anything else with photography until a few years ago.
3. One of my favorite TV shows is Friday Night Lights. I absolutely hate this is it's last season. Booo!
4. I applied to a PH.D program after I completed my degrees. I was turned down, even though I had awesome recommendations, due to being too young and not having enough work experience at the time. I never applied to another one.
5. I tend to be very blunt. Most days I am told "I can't believe you said that to him/her."
6. I love accessories. Even though I'm a t-shirt and blue jean kinda girl, I love necklaces, rings, earrings and bracelets! I have a crapload!
7. I'm actually an introvert. I enjoy living out in the middle of nowhere. I prefer to be by myself or with the Husband. I don't like crowds. I tend to become a wallflower. Center of attention I am NOT. Parties and gatherings with people I don't know real well gives me anxiety. I don't make small talk very easily. But I have gotten better the age.
Wow, that took me awhile! So now I'm gonna spread the love. Go check out these blogs!
Okay, and everyone else on my blogroll. You all deserve it!