Saturday, September 4, 2010

It's Been a Year!

Can you guess what happened one year ago today?  It truly feels like it's been longer than that.  So what came into our life this date?

My big boy made his way from Pennsylvania to Texas!  This pic was after we picked Diesel up from the stock contractor that transported him for me.

IMG_3427

Can you believe how small he was?  He actually fit on my lap!

IMG_5414

Ever since he arrived, he and Pepper have been partners in crime.

IMG_5215 E

They still are.  He's just a little larger now!

IMG_0709

Pepper has always showed him the ropes around here.

IMG_4726

Diesel has been an awesome addition to our family.  He's just as goofy and silly as ever.  I don't think he will ever grow out of that.  But he is also so sweet and loving.

IMG_0715

Love you Diesel!  So glad you found your way to Crazy M.

15 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

He sure has grown.What a lovely boy he has become . Big and wonderful!

BridgeEtta said...

I love that little pepper dog. It's always good to have a partner in crime.

Anonymous said...

He sure is one fine looking dog. Handsome Handsome Handsome. I think he also knows he is one lucky dog.

lisa said...

Boy, I cant' believe that it has been that long! It seems like it was just yesterday, that you were looking for someone to bring him to you! That is great.

threecollie said...

He is a big boy now for sure! And what a great smile!

Gail said...

Diesel is definately part of the family! What an adorable face with a big heart to go with it.

Shirley said...

That water tank picture cracks me up!

Nancy Grossi ~ Churned In Cali ~ The Wife of a Dairyman said...

What a cutie! And Pepper reminds me of my Jack Russel I had for 11 years...we lost him a little over a year ago. Have a fabulous weekend!

Linda said...

He's become a fine looking young man! I love the last picture.

The Wildwood said...

It dosen't seem like a year ago does it! He really is a nice looking boy and you are so wonderful to have taken him into your home. It would have been hard to get him one because not many people want to adopt a giant! LOL

Tatersmama said...

Nooo! It's been ayear already? I remember the day you brought that big ol' bad boy home, and even though I knew from the size of those paws that he was gonna get big, it's hard to imagine that he's turned out so big - and so gorgeous!

I had to laugh at myself at that first pic though. I was wondering where in the hell the steering wheel was, since it wasn't in front of you! I've been in Australia too long, I think! lol!

Dee said...

He is certainly a beaut! Glad he came into your life.

Weekend Cowgirl said...

He is beautiful and has really grown since the first pic I saw. Know you love him!!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking tonight it was about that time...and here I am late to the party!


He's still a cutie!

Anonymous said...

OMG he was such a cute puppy! But I think he's a cute dog too! Sorry I'm behind, trying to get caught up :)