I was "scrapped" by CindyDiane a couple days ago. Now I must tell you 10 tidbits about moi. Look at me gettin' all french on ya! Anyhoo...I'm really not that interesting, so I racked my brain for a day to think of 10 things. I still couldn't come up with all ten so I had to ask the husband if he knew of any. Lordy be here we go!
1. I have never been in a physical fight. But I think I could kick some serious a$$. I've told the husband that if I ever get mad enough to cause physical pain to someone, there will be no stopping me. He will have to literally pull me off. It would be a Ralphie moment (you know the Christmas Story).
2. When the husband and I were in college, he was elected mayor of the small country town where we lived. Let's just say the elderly locals did not appreciate the mayor shackin' up with his girlfriend. I dubbed myself the "Mistress of Penelope".
3. I don't have any children. I don't want any children. Just not my thing. No one has ever said to me, "You would make such a great mother." Actually, my mother said, "You would probably eat your young." Wasn't that sweet of her!
4. The husband has several nicknames for me. They include: Grace, Cow Whisperer, Mapquest, and Master Blaster (yeah, not going to explain that one!).
5. When I laugh really hard, I snort. It's very attractive.
6. If I were a lesbian, I would want a really hot brunette girlfriend. I mean really, who wouldn't?
7. Several months back the husband decided he wanted to wrestle with me. Somehow he got knocked out. The details are very sketchy. One pupil was the size of a penny! He had two knots on his head. I told him I couldn't take him to the hospital 'cause a spousal abuse charge would most likely hinder my career. Needless to say, he hasn't wanted to wrestle since then.
8. I was addicted to Coke. The drink not the drug! It was really bad so about 10 years ago, I quit cold turkey. I released myself from the monster's grasp! Now I drink Sprite Zero. I'll have one in the evenings with supper.
9. I have NEVER gotten a ticket. All the officers I've encountered have been sweet enough to let me off with a warning. I find that the truth is the best policy. I say, "Yep, I know why you stopped me. I was going a little too fast. No real excuse for it either." Luckily, I haven't been stopped in a good long while. I don't care to press my luck anytime soon.
10. I LOVE hockey. Especially the fights. That's why I enjoy minor league hockey the most. They fight more. I am the freak sitting on the ice, banging the glass when the players slam against it on the other side. Yep, my name is The Wife and I am a hockey nut. The husband used to take me to a game every year for my birthday. Since we've moved, it's been harder to make it but I still love it just the same.
Wow, looking back over my list, it seems I have some violent tendencies. Hmmm, let's move on shall we.
Now that I have strained my brain, I want to pass the burden on to others. I would like to know more about the people who follow me. So for all you followers listed over there, if you haven't received the Scrap award yet, take it and tell us something about yourself. Be sure to let me know when you've posted it so I can come check it out.
I like love stories
2 months ago