Thursday, September 18, 2008

Back Home

I returned home this afternoon to all my animals. They seemed so happy to see me. Pets and hugs for all of em. Then I thought I would get on Priss' good side and finally let her out into the pasture. She had been stalled since her barbwire incident and was going stir crazy. She is all but healed up. Plus I would be home to watch her. So I released her from her dungeon.



She was so excited. She snorted and smelled all around. Then made her way out into the pasture. I watched her and Sally for a bit then went inside the house. I kept looking out the window to check on her. She was content and grazing.



Soon her nice leisurely attitude turned into this.........




A thank the Lord I'm outta that stinkin' stall buckin'!
You can still see the gashes on her back leg that are healing. But it appears she's going to be just fine! Who needs an intact back tendon....Not Miss Priss!

5 comments:

Bekah said...

Haha spunky!

Train Wreck said...

Watch out you have luck like me! You will be posting your "colors" LOL!! I am glad you are safe at home! Well back at home!! Just kidding!! I am the "Trainwreck" after all! You are the little caboose!! Now I am going to see if I am a flip flop!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home .. and welcome to freedom, Miss Priss!

BITR Country Girl said...

Welcome home! I'm glad that Miss. Priss is doing better...She looks like it in the photos!

Train Wreck said...

Ok On My page it is saying you posted 3 hours ago?? hmmm, I don't see a new post?? Hope you had a great weekend!