Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Newest Additions

Thought I should show off some of our newest additions. Both are a product of me going out and buying. The husband didn't really have any say but he always seems to see things my way. This is Duke when I got him in January (1st picture). He was 6 weeks old at the time. The later picture was taken this morning. He is 5 months old now. Isn't he just precious.



And of course, we can't forget Pearl or as I refer to her, Miss Priss.


That's her "why are you flashing lights in my face at 6:30 in the morning" look.
Sally's in the background being camera shy.


2 comments:

Kellys said...

That was a picture of Duke BEFORE the wife ran over him last week with the truck.....but he is doing well....

p

The Wife said...

The second picture was post running over. As you can see, he is not mangled. Doing well, just a little broke leg is all......

The Wife