Saturday, May 17, 2008

#1 Thing I Hate

Hate is a pretty strong word but I think it's appropriate in this instance. For all of you that don't know what this is, let me fill you in. These are devil insects. They're about the size of a flea but pack the punch of a hornet.....FIRE ANTS! It seems no matter where I stand these days, I end up in a fire ant mound. That or I am just the ultimate fire ant candy. As I sit here and type, my foot is on fire, itching and burning. Luckily yesterday when I was standing in the middle of them, I had pantyhose on. It seems as though the little evil critters have a hard time penetrating the netting. Which is a good thing cause I got about four bites and my foot was covered in 'em. So I curse the fire ant.

I know we're suppose to love all God's creatures but I say, "Death to the fire ants!"

No comments: